Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crazy, condescending co-worker!! :-(((?

What is with this woman? She asks 40 million questions that have nothing to do with anything important. She's disorganized, has ratty hair like a bushy mess and gives me a phone number for a consultant and I asked if it was a cell or an office number. She goes, "What?! They each have their own number." (Remember folks, I'm just a clerk here at the office and had to send something to this guy she's talking about but needed to call him for some info first.) She says, "It's an office and they each have their own number which doesn't even answer the question directly. It's so condescending. I'm asking a simple question, is it a cell or an office number. Is she actually taking personally the fact that I couldn't tell what she meant? She loses her temper a lot and whines saying, "NOOO!!" to questions that merit being asked. What do you think of people like this? Why must she behave in such a way when the work I'm doing her is basically a favor. I have more important things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment