Friday, November 11, 2011

Question ONLY for WOMENwho are PREGNANT, and have gotten the H1N1 vaccine. If you are not one of these people?

Wow that is a lot of info to take in. First I was on the fence to about getting the shot too. I think given your past you made the right decision. I however decided against it and got H1N1...last week. It wasn't that bad for me a fever, a lot of coughing, etc...but I was better after 6 days. My bestfriend got the shot about 3 weeks ago b/c she is a nurse and pregnant. She has since had an ultrasound and her baby is doing just fine (she is 29 weeks pregnant). She felt like it was smart for her to get it since she would be around people who have H1N1. So don't stress there is nothing you can do about it now. I am sure your baby will be fine. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment