Friday, November 11, 2011

Am i in love with her? please help?

i've been close friends with a girl who's not my type.She's totally different person and nothing about her matches with me.Still we have been close friends for the last 10 years or so and she knows everything about me,even my deepest secrets and it's the same with me.I know everything about her.She's very rebellious whereas i'm from a conventional background.Some of my dreams are about what my subconscious mind is thinking about.It has been proven till date.Whenever something is going on in my mind,i sometimes get a dream about it.No matter if i admit it to myself or not.Last night i got a dream about this girl who's been my close friend that we have turned into lovers.I've been thinking about it.Has it got any meaning? Does it mean that i'm in love with her? If i ask her out,she will never agree & think that it's a joke,but that's just my guess.We've been so close to each other that once when she was ill and alone,i slept close to her that night,hugging her.Later when i asked her about it,she told that she trusted me more than her own self.Even i never thought anything ual inspite of our being in each others arms that whole night.We've been so much open minded with each other.Before the dream,i never even thought about her as a lover.I had once fallen in love with a girl,it was one-sided and that girl didn't accept my proposal.This girl who has been my close friend knows all about it as she confronted me when it had happened years ago.Since then i've never thought of any girl.This girl who has been close to me is quite frank with other boys too,and she has asked me not to question about her past relationship.So i guess she has had a very bad break up or her love was single sided.Except that,i know everything about her.I don't know what to do.Please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment