Saturday, November 12, 2011

Now that Bush has set a precident in ignoring the Constitution and abusing "Executive Privilege" Can we Dems?

This has been happening for years....I was squawking about it when Clinton was doing the same thing with EO 12919, putting technology sales with Dept. of Commerce, instead of the State Dept. He started the contract with KBR back in '96!!!!......This has been going on since Wilson ped the Federal Reserve Act.....Welcome aboard the conspiracy train...But I'll bet you were one of the one's castigating me during the Clinton years...Clinton, with 12919 secured the infrastructure through FEMA, and Bushes NPSD 51 does the same for logistics....It's not about Dem vs. Rep. or Lib vs. Con....It's about power brokers and their serfdom....It just so happens that you're a lib and it's Bush doing it. What were you saying when Clinton was doing the same thing? Chances are you weren't in the political process then and now you are. I'm not saying I agree with Bush, or that I even support him, but to concentrate solely on one administration, when this has been going on for years seems partisan, trite and ignorant. When you get the blinders off and quit looking at this as "The Evil Cons or Rep." and realize that the upper echelon, Right, Left, whatever, isn't out for your best interests...Let me know...

No comments:

Post a Comment