Sunday, November 13, 2011

Addons to monitor death knight presences?

Are there any addons that monitor death knight presences? I'm thinking along the lines of the old addon for hunters, Viper Notify, that let hunters know when to turn on Aspect of the Viper and turn it off when their mana was full. For this addon in particular, I was something that, when the death knight switches to blood spec, it reminds them to activate blood presence and, when it is frost or unholy presence, lets them know when blood presence is active (note that this isn't to prevent being a fail death knight. I frequently forget that I had to backup tank and have died because I didn't turn BP off when the tank was resurrected). I would prefer if this was on Curse or another trusted website. Does anything like this exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment