Thursday, November 10, 2011

Boyfriend leaving/long distance. how to cope?

So I met this guy in an honor fraternity. I asked him to our formal and it turns out he liked me so we started hanging out before the formal and started a relationship. He is graduating this year and going to graduate school in North Dakota for experimental psychology. The thing is im just now a junior and I will be in Tennessee. He will only be an hour away from me this summer but I am having a hard time seeing this relationship working. It wouldn't be so hard if he wasnt the first guy I actually cared a lot about. I met his family today (they were wonderful) but he was extremely distant and barely looked me in the eye. Im a little torn up about that. I just need some advice on how to handle this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment