Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Check my essay please~Emergency!!?

Hello!Everyone. My name is J...I am from China. Ihave Been in United States for ten months. Even though I have been here for a long time , I still miss my Chinese friends . I always remember the happy time with them. In the other hand , I know I should adapt myself to new manners when I go to a new country. When I have just arrived here, I think it's a good place to live in. Because there are many greenbelts and trees in and around the city, the fresh air makes me feel comfortable.After two weeks, I began to go to school. I got nervous and worried on my first schoolday. You know ,before we get into the school, we must scan our school IDs. But I didn't get my ID card yet., then the teacher asked me what my ID number is , the problem was I didn't know that. So I took out the roster papper. I wanted to look for the ID number from it. Then I showed the number to the teachr, she shouted to me,"Give me the ID number". Iasked'"Is this the ID number?"She shouted again,"Just tell me your ID number." To be honest , she made me scared. Iread the number,though I was not sure that was the number she needed. She said,"OK." I let of a long sign of relief. Then I thought this school was horrible. After several schooldays, Ichanged my mind, this school was not really horrible. During my free period, I like playing computer games, chatting with my friends in the Internet,watching Chinese soap opera in the Internet, and watching TV.Sometimes before I go to sleep, I like to listen to the radio or some music. I like spring and autumn. Because spring is a full of vitality festival, and the weather during autumn is cool and suitable. Before I come to United States, I never see snow. When it was snowy, I got suprise, it was beautiful, I have much my first after I come to United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment